You may have heard that often people believe that the printing business is losing its charm at present due to the sudden rise and banter between digitalisation and the Internet. But few people are aware of the signs of progress and new trends that the printing industry is adopting. The printing industry is changing its arena with encharging elements that are making slow yet steady progress, giving more security to your job in near future.
So, let’s have a look at the latest trends that the printing industry has adopted or is about to take charge of—
- 3D Printing will become more familiar in most industries: It is one of the latest printing technologies that is running successfully and eying for more. 3D printing creates three-dimensional components using multiple layers to make it more realistic and physical. A lot of internal processes are made easy with this new trend and different industries are slowly accepting this trend in their business.
- Sheet Fed Digital Printing: It is quite a new trend in the print industry and it has already become much popular. Many printing companies will be benefitted from this trend as it would allow them to print close to (707 X 500 MM) sheets. Some renowned vendors such as HP, Fujifilm have already made use of them. It would totally change the way the companies used to do their printing business. Oh! By the way, the cost of digital printing is lowering whereas the format sizes are expanding. Now that’s good news!
- Printing Security: Cybercrimes or say cyber hacking has made their way everywhere even in the printing industry. The personal or confidential information stored on the printing device can be accessed by hackers who can use them as network access points. Print manufacturers are giving necessary attention to it so that they can assure their customers of protection against threat intelligence in future.
- Cost-Effective Printing: It is in high demand. On average, customers wants high-quality printouts in a budget-friendly way. So now, printing companies have stressed much upon this.
- Printing Technology that is erasable: In this technology, the contents that are showcased, can be automatically erased. In this one does not need to be worried if he/she has done any mistake in printing material as the printer will erase the content once you put it back in the printer. It is indeed a revolutionary technology.
- Cloud Printing: This printing trend has been adopted by quite a few but it needs to be accepted by much more because it is highly cost-effective. In this trend tablet computers, smartphones can be used in the printing business. It allows your printers to connect to the cloud servers instead of investing in expensive servers and resources and that is what makes it highly cost-effective.
- Eco Friendly: The ongoing pandemic has hit us highly and showed that Mother Nature is very much upset with us. Millions of trees are cut off to procure papers and millions of cartridges are sent to landfill each year. But it is believed that printing will become much eco friendly in our near future, be it by using recycled cartridges and papers or by availing eco mode in every possible printer.
- AI is the new boss: Artificial Intelligence can really boss overprinting business as AI can make a scan of the documents that are about to get printed to find any threat that comes along with it or the mistakes that need to be proofread, it can also auto-approve access to a printer to restricted employees. It can also let you know beforehand when you are about to go out of ink or need to visit a service centre for the printer.
- Printing is now much easier: Printing has already become much easier, for you don’t need to stand with a bit of cable cord in your hand to connect the computer because Wi-Fi has already made it super easier. Even there are already some printers that don’t need your presence right in front of their faces to get your job done. So, undoubtedly in near future, it will become much handier while giving a smooth finish to your work.
So, the printing industry is becoming naturally synergic day by day with the ongoing trends and the trends that are yet to make their appearances. The printing industry keeps reinventing them so that they can be infallible while giving top-notch results without burning a hole in their clients’ pockets. Similarly, the print service providers are keeping themselves relevant for making the workplace a smarter yet easier one.